career opportunities at GREENCREST
Digital Account Project Manager
This key member serves as a liaison between clients and internal team members, ensuring that client projects meet plan, budget and schedule requirements. The Digital Account Project Manager must have previous experience within a similar role and within an agency setting. Project and time management, as well as strong attention to detail and advanced organization skills are critical overall performance. This position must have the confidence to work directly with CEOs and must be comfortable with direct communication, minimal management, and high expectations. This individual is a self-starter who can identify customer needs and translate products and services into meaningful value for existing and potential clients. This position requires strategic and digital marketing. Hands-on marketing experience is a plus.
Key marketing responsibilities/outputs:
- Serve as the primary project manager for assigned accounts, ensuring timely and accurate communication with clients, updates to staff, and documentation, as needed.
- Create job bags for each client project and delegate projects to each appropriate staff member.
- Create project budgets based on scope detail and in collaboration with the President.
- Review projects and provide feedback on copy and design; ensure brand standards are being met; provide feedback to team for changes, etc.
- Monitor projects for scope and budget creep and notify team members; recommend solutions for on-time and on-budget goals, as needed.
- Coordinate client meetings, including agendas, reports, summaries, and job updates. Attend meetings.
- Review and evaluate client reports, including Google analytics and ad words, and work with team to make necessary adjustments.
- Contribute to other staff members’ reviews as requested.
- Track job metrics, including number of jobs opened, number of jobs closed, billable and non-billable hour detail, client retention and satisfaction, budget overages/underage, and client upselling.
The successful candidate for this position will have, at minimum, the following:
- Exceptional written, verbal, and presentation skills for internal and external communication, proofing and copywriting, and general interaction with Company stakeholders.
- Strong time management, project management, and organization skills to ensure that projects and team work within project schedules and budgets.
- Strong self-management and problem solving skills that will allow for success in a flat corporate structure.
- Interpersonal, management, and leadership skills to grow agency’s digital marketing opportunities.
- Hands-on experience with the following: Marketing automation, social media, SEO, website content development, direct mail, online advertising, email marketing, promotions, tradeshows, lead development.
- Demonstrated experience with budget development.
- Strong desire to research, learn, and assess current industry trends in the areas of marketing, digital marketing, advertising, and other related industries.
- Strategic, solutions-oriented thinker; ability to take initiative; to proactively view opportunities, and to recommend and act upon solutions.
- Entrepreneurial drive and ownership thinking with a desire to not only meet goals, but to support the company’s growth initiatives.
Status: Full-time, exempt
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter, resume, references and salary requirements.