Digital Marketing Manager
This key member plays a pivotal role in the agency to ensure digital projects meet client expectations and technical requirements, while simultaneously ensuring projects are delivered on-time and on-budget. Serving as a liaison between clients and internal team members, this person manages plans, deadlines and budgets. This person is also expected to implement digital projects such as creating and optimizing Google Ads campaigns, conducting digital marketing audits and leading website design and development, SEO, UX and social media strategies.
- Medical Benefits
- Professional Industry Association Membership
- Profit Sharing | Cash Balance Plan
- Production Bonus
- Paid time off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within a similar role and within an agency setting.
- Minimum of 2 years’ hands-on experience with the following: Google Ads, Google Analytics, e-commerce, social media, SEO, website content development, website design and UX strategies, email marketing and lead generation.
- Certification on relevant tools and platforms, such as Google Ads, Google Analytics, SEMrush, Moz, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to understand clients’ organizations and industries, and identify, recommend and implement digital tactics to achieve those objectives.
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills for internal and external communication, editing, copywriting and general interaction with company CEOs and stakeholders.
- Strong time management, project management and organization skills to ensure that projects and the team work within project schedules and budgets.
- Strong self-management and problem solving skills that will allow for success in a flat corporate structure.
- Interpersonal, management and leadership skills to grow the agency’s digital marketing opportunities.
- Demonstrated experience with budget development and management.
- Strong desire to research, learn and assess current industry trends in the areas of marketing, digital marketing, advertising and other related industries.
- Strategic, solutions-oriented thinker; ability to take initiative; to proactively view opportunities and to recommend and act upon solutions.
- Entrepreneurial drive and ownership thinking with a desire to not only meet goals, but to support the company’s growth initiatives.
Key Marketing Responsibilities:
- Serve as the primary project manager for digital projects, ensuring timely and accurate communication with clients, updates to staff and documentation, as needed.
- Create job bags for each client project and delegate projects to each appropriate staff member.
- Manage and conduct online marketing audits, SEO content, Google Ads campaigns and social media content and implementation.
- Lead website design and development projects to ensure adherence to industry best practices.
- Create project budgets based on scope detail and in collaboration with the account managers.
- Review projects and provide feedback on copy and design; ensure brand standards are being met; provide feedback to the team for changes, etc.
- Monitor projects for scope and budget creep and notify team members; recommend solutions for on-time and on-budget goals, as needed.
- Coordinate client meetings, including agendas, reports, summaries and job updates. Attend meetings.
- Review and evaluate client reports, including Google Analytics and Google Ads, and work with the team to make necessary adjustments.
- Contribute to other staff members’ reviews as requested.
- Track job metrics, including number of jobs opened, number of jobs closed, billable and non-billable hour detail, client retention and satisfaction, budget overages/underage and client upselling.
We provide our clients with marketing solutions that exceed expectations. At GREENCREST we perform our work in an honest, ethical and profitable manner, and we treat our clients and associates with dignity and respect. We become a partner in each client’s business, working side-by-side to achieve objectives.
All interested candidates please submit your cover letter, resume, references and salary requirements to email@example.com.