career opportunities at GREENCREST
Account Executive/Project Manager
GREENCREST, a certified Brand, Marketing, Advertising, PR, Digital and Social Media agency, is seeking an excellent communicator with a proven track record in Account Management and Copywriting. Knowledge of business-to-business industries and social media experience are a plus.
The Account Executive/Project Manager is responsible for daily contact between the agency and client accounts. The AE/PM interfaces with various agency departments to move projects to completion on behalf of the client.
The position has significant influence in developing strategic marketing and communications plans for clients. Additionally, the AE/PM must be able to inspire and shepherd creative ideas that directly result in building clients’ businesses.
The AE/PM is also responsible for managing client plans and strategies. In this role the AE/PM will have a high level of client contact and must be comfortable assuming a leadership position during client calls, meetings and presentations. The AE/PM is also responsible for gaining new business from existing clients.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Leads, organizes and executes planning to meet client defined business objectives
- Handles day-to-day activities for assigned clients
- Manages the request, details and progress of client projects
- Handles daily workflow related to client projects and plans
- Creates briefings for projects, meetings and quickly and accurately relays needs and revisions to all appropriate agency personnel
- Participates in creative production with an emphasis on generating copy for advertising, marketing and digital media needs
- Manages and executes social media coordination and updates
- Generates appropriate reports for social media, SEO and other digital activities
- Stays apprised of clients’ brand, products, services, and industry developments
- Checks and approves creative materials and coordinates client approval
- Participates in networking and prospecting for the agency
- 1-3 years’ experience in Account Management and Copywriting, preferably with an advertising agency or related business
- Social Media knowledge and practical experience
- Project management experience including planning and implementation, managing timelines, budgets and resources
- Networking and lead generation experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Google AdWords and related analytics/reporting
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience with presenting to clients and participation in meetings
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism or related field
GREENCREST is an equal opportunity employer.
For consideration, please forward a cover letter and resume outlining your experience as well as salary requirements to email@example.com.