career opportunities at GREENCREST
Seeking Outstanding Business Development/Account Executive
GREENCREST, a certified Brand, Marketing, Advertising, PR and Social Media agency is seeking an individual who is driven and ambitious, lives and breathes marketing and has background and successful experience in business-to-business sales to C-level executives. This position is a base salary plus commission.
Responsible for all sales and marketing activities of the agency and for implementation of the agency business development plan which includes prospecting, networking, managing sponsorships, generating leads, qualification, proposal development and presentation, follow-up and winning new accounts while building key potential customer relationships. The ideal candidate will have a high level of business skill and expertise; be responsible for opening doors and engaging C-level executives; knowledgeable in marketing and use his/her background and experience to develop strategic, action-oriented plans for growth; represent GREENCREST by being professional, ethical and accountable while maintaining confidentiality and discretion in business dealings; meet annual goals for new accounts and related new revenue. Be an expert in verbal and written communications; be able to anticipate customer challenges and questions and be informed on social media, websites and other market, business or creative trends.
This individual will be a member of the GREENCREST team and report to the company president; work closely and collaboratively with internal team members to ensure quality, timely and organized outcomes of projects; be experienced with Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel); have two or more years of previous business-to-business sales experience. Some experience with CRM tracking software is a plus. A college degree, MBA, is preferred. References will be requested during interviews.
In addition to business-to-business sales experience, the individual selected will:
- Be a master at identifying business opportunities that will improve market position and financial growth for GREENCREST.
- Expertise to lead senior-level client interaction and take part in client-related activities.
- Support high levels of collaboration among team members and when working with clients, maintain internal tracking for metrics as well as participate fully as a GREENCREST team member.
- Ability to give and accept direction and work well in a team environment.
- Be customer-focused, fair, honest, organized, persistent, persuasive, reliable,polished and professional with a positive attitude.
- Be a self-starter who thinks strategically. Be discrete and maintain confidentiality. Be a good planner and a great implementer. Be well versed in follow-up and have exemplary networking and technical skills.
- Be an exceptional communicator in both verbal and written format as well as a great public speaker.
- Be proactive and creative when making recommendations to clients that support business needs; ask questions and remove obstacles.
- Plan and implement agency’s marketing and sales activities, closely coordinating efforts with senior management. Meet mutually agreed-upon annual sales goals.
- Develop and write yearly marketing and new business plan. Establish growth objectives. Identify, target and refine sales prospects. Develop strategy and tactics.
- Write responses for RFPs, proposals and other new business presentations.
- Identify and execute a highly targeted outbound marketing strategy for the agency, optimizing based on program performance throughout the year.
- Oversee organization and timelines for new business pitches and meetings.
- Manage the implementation of agency’s business development tools: website, content marketing strategy, capabilities brochure/presentation, case studies, work samples.
- Maintain a strong understanding of key client industries, service/product needs, keywords and more.
- Provide weekly updates to agency management on status of new business opportunities and goals.
- Perform all other duties, activities and responsibilities considered reasonable in terms of the scope and spirit of this job description.
GREENCREST is an equal opportunity employer.
For consideration, please forward a cover letter and resume outlining your experience to email@example.com.