career opportunities at GREENCREST
Senior Account Executive/Project Manager
GREENCREST, a certified Brand, Marketing, Advertising, PR, Digital and Social Media agency, is seeking an excellent communicator with a proven track record in agency Account Management including responsibilities for day-to-day marketing, advertising, social and digital media and PR initiatives on behalf of agency clients. The right candidate can independently consult with clients and development and manage client deliverables within an established timeline and budget.
The Senior Account Executive/Project Manager is responsible for daily contact between the agency and client accounts and interfaces with various agency departments to move projects to completion on behalf of the client.
The position has significant influence in developing strategic marketing and communications plans for clients. Additionally, the SAE/PM must be able to inspire and shepherd creative ideas that directly result in building clients’ businesses.
The SAE/PM is also responsible for managing client plans and strategies. In this role the SAE/PM will have a high level of client contact and must be comfortable assuming a leadership position during client calls, meetings and presentations. The SAE/PM is also responsible for creative copywriting, account management, development of existing clients, networking and client service management.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Leads, organizes, executes and is accountable to meet client defined business objectives and overall satisfaction.
- Develops project and campaign strategies, proposals, budgets and timelines.
- Handles day-to-day activities for assigned clients.
- Manages the daily workflow related to client projects and plans.
- Creates written communications including creative briefs for projects, meeting reports and miscellaneous client correspondence.
- Develops and executes marketing plans, campaigns, PR and social media strategies, and digital and tradition marketing and advertising.
- Becomes an industry expert within the clients the position supports. Responsible for research and ideation of marketing initiatives that ensure clients are industry-leading focused.
- Keeps the agency apprised of clients’ brand, products, services, and industry developments.
- Participates in networking and prospecting for the agency.
- Checks and approves creative materials and coordinates client approval.
- Demonstrates a desire for continued learning and understanding of industry trends and new technologies.
- Communicates effectively with clients and internal team to keep everyone informed of project statuses.
- Assumes responsibility for tracking and reporting based on success measures.
- Acts on behalf of the agency as a doer, manager and liaison.
- Adheres to timelines and budgets.
- Follows agency processes and procedures.
- Able to anticipate client needs and concerns.
The successful candidate for this position will have, at minimum, the following:
- 3-7 years of agency or communications experience.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- General marketing, advertising, PR, social media and digital marketing knowledge and practical experience.
- Proven experience in developing and managing integrated marketing and communication plans.
- Project management experience including planning and implementation, managing timelines, budgets and resources.
- Networking and business development experience.
- Strong analytic and strategic skills.
- Quick learner who works carefully and quickly to learn about technical B2B industries with the experience to make solid marketing recommendations.
- Excellent presentation and client communication skills.
- Ability to engage and inspire a team and be a team player.
- Be discrete and maintain client and agency confidentiality.
- Ethical, customer focused, fair, honest persistent, persuasive, reliable, professional and positive.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism or related field
GREENCREST is an equal opportunity employer.
For consideration, please forward a cover letter and resume outlining your experience as well as salary requirements to email@example.com.