career opportunities at GREENCREST
Account Services Coordinator
GREENCREST, a certified Brand, Marketing, Advertising, PR, Digital and Social Media agency, is seeking an account services coordinator to assist and support members of the account services team with a variety of tasks including special projects, general account coordination, administrative account and department management and overall project management. The right candidate will be task and operations oriented and thrive in juggling multiple tasks in a busy agency environment.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Supports the day-to-day needs of the client services team.
- Assures account project deadlines and client needs are met.
- Provides account organization including collection of tear sheets, assisting with mailings, scheduling meetings, client communications, tracking of analytics and measurements, posting to social media accounts, generation of I/Os and all other general account management.
- Assists with agency account work as needed including research, media buying, copywriting, social media content development, analytics reporting and so on.
- Handles day-to-day activities for assigned clients.
- Manages the daily workflow related to client projects and plans.
- Proofs creative work to ensure it is grammatical correct and consistent with the clients’ brands.
- Coordinates client approval.
- Participates in networking and prospecting for the agency.
- Demonstrates a desire for continued learning and understanding of industry trends and new technologies.
- Communicates effectively with clients and internal team to keep everyone informed of project statuses.
- Acts on behalf of the agency as a doer, manager and liaison.
- Adheres to timelines and budgets.
- Follows agency processes and procedures.
The successful candidate for this position will have, at minimum, the following:
- 0-3 years of agency or communications experience (at a minimum, a communications-related internship in required).
- General marketing, advertising, PR, social media and digital marketing knowledge.
- Strong writing and proofing skills.
- Proficient in AP style and social media platforms.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint required.
- Networking and business development abilities.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytic and strategic skills.
- Quick learner and accomplishes tasks quickly.
- Takes pride in producing excellent work.
- Ethical, customer focused, fair, honest persistent, persuasive, reliable, professional and positive.
- Ability to be a team player.
- Be discrete and maintain client and agency confidentiality.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism or related field
GREENCREST is an equal opportunity employer.
For consideration, please forward a cover letter and resume outlining your experience as well as salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.