career opportunities at GREENCREST
WordPress PHP Developer/Front End Designer
The Developer/Front End Designer works with the creative department to design and develop responsive, dynamic websites and apps for our clients.
- Write efficient, clean, readable, fast and testable code
- Are collaborative, and enjoy being part of a team working together to make something awesome happen
- Build efficient, high-performing responsive websites, mobile apps and various other digital campaigns that are standards-based and work across browsers and platforms
- Contribute to the overall design and architecture of the websites and applications
- Extensive experience with WordPress building custom themes and/or custom plug-ins as well as the use of build tools such as GULP, SASS, and Composer.
- Must be a self-starter with high standards
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, budget- and deadline-oriented environment
- BONUS: Experience building iOS and Android apps
You’re a Great Fit If:
- You have experience with Adobe CS applications.
- Have a strong sense of design and a good sense of humor.
- You are able to meet deadlines, without losing site of the big picture, while maintaining excellent attention to detail.
- If you have experience in an agency environment.
- Above all else, you’re passionate about what you do.
Status: Full-time, exempt
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter, resume, references and salary requirements.