Whether you’re launching a brand new website or have redesigned your current website, you have an opportunity to market it!
- Keyword search engine optimization (SEO)
- Social media profiles
- Social bookmarks
- Email template/signature
- Email list
- Online advertising
- Business cards
- Press release
- Traditional marketing materials
- Launch party
- Whip up a list of keywords related to your website and/or business and sprinkle them strategically throughout your website’s copy and in your website’s meta data. This will help optimize it for search engines!
- Announce and spread awareness about your new website on social media. Check to see if your social profiles are branded similarly to your website. You can also use social bookmarks such as Digg, Reddit or Stumble Upon to increase awareness.
- Fold your website link into all of your social media profiles, review pages, directories and other high quality websites that relate to your business.
- Add a link to your website in your email template and email signature. Flavor it with a call to action such as “Check out our new website!” Blend in a special announcement to everyone on your email list.
- Stir in online ads that will draw traffic to your new website.
- Garnish your business cards with your web address and let your network know about it!
- You can also promote it using traditional marketing and public relations. Serve it on your sales materials, send a press release and host a website launch party!
Need help promoting your new website or website redesign? Contact GREENCREST!