A well-executed, busy marketing booth at trade shows, networking events or festivals will help generate new business leads or meet potential new talent!
- Email list
- Promotional table skirt
- Promotional posters, banners, tent or wall structure
- Big attraction
- A way to collect information
- Company literature, videos and photos
- Business cards
- Promotional items to give away
- Multiple workers
- Event sponsorship (optional)
- Beforehand, prep your contacts who may be attending the event and invite them to visit your booth.
- Coat your booth with professionalism to attract interest and trust. Use a table skirt with your company’s logo and colors. If outdoors, use a custom tent with your company’s logo and colors.
- Infuse your booth with professional banners, posters or an informational wall structure to help people understand who you are and what you do—even if they don’t talk to you. An interesting, informational video is also a nice touch.
- Spice it up with something that will immediately entertain or benefit visitors. A fun game, massage chairs, interactive technology, and raffles for big-ticket items always go over well.
- Use your big attraction to collect information from visitors. Have an information card they can fill out. Use this information to follow up after the event.
- Sprinkle your booth with company literature and information and pass out to those who are interested.
- All workers should bring their business cards to hand out to potential leads.
- Give away promotional items that people will use on a daily basis, as a constant reminder. Let it marinate.
- Have at least two people man the booth in case one person needs to step away periodically. A third person can stop by the other booths for additional networking.
- Sponsor the event for additional awareness. Depending on your sponsorship level, you can have your company logo included in ads for the event, on event banners, in the event program, mentioned in promotional emails and/or mentioned on stage. Serve with confidence.
For more information, contact GREENCREST.