In a world of smart technology, QR codes are a great way to send potential customers to wherever you want them to go!
- A print marketing material
- A QR code website
- Relevant landing page
- Define your specific marketing goal for the QR code. Do you want to increase website traffic, collect contact information, increase sales or encourage people to call you? The possibilities are endless!
- Decide where you want to use the QR code. You typically use QR codes in print materials such as brochures, direct mail, print ads or business cards.
- Whip up your QR code using a website such as the-qrcode-generator.com.
- Select your spices: You can choose whether you’d like the QR code to send a certain image, go to a specific web page, go to a contact form, call a certain number or send a text message.
- Make sure users know what the QR code will do before they use it. Use a call-to-action such as “Buy this product online!” next to the QR code.
- Stir in a relevant landing page. The QR code should do exactly what you say it will do. The example in #5 should take users to a webpage where they can buy the specific product that’s featured in the print material. Enjoy your results!
Need help with your QR code strategy or setup? Contact GREENCREST today!